Fremont, California
100% full Not resolved

What is preventing you from unsubscribing me from your mailing list? Why do you keep sending unsolicited mails time after time?

Me thinks the “unsubscribe” button is a dead one with OnlineCompliancePanel’s website. Else, there is no reason for them to keep sending me their spam mails every other day.

Has anyone of you heard of this spamming company called OnlineCompliancePanel? I have been a victim of its unsolicited mails for a few months now. Can we join hands to take legal action against these guys?

I have a serious problem with this company called OnlineCompliancePanel. They send unsolicited mails many times after I have unsubscribed. Why do they bother me like this so many times?

Reason of review: unsolicited mails, Horrible Training company.

I didn't like: Online training scammers email scammers, Nuisance calls and emails, Unsolicited emailer.

Had an Experience with Onlinecompliancepanel?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lynda Has a Bad System - Problem with Membership Payment Lynda "Dear Admin, Hi. My name is Sessario Bayu Mangkara. I live in Jakarta and I worked as a freelancer for environmental consulting. I am confusing about my membership status in..." Read more Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni Institute For Integrative Nutrition "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more Corllins University Scam Corllins University "I spent alot of money on the Masters degree program based on learning, and was also told that the degree was accredited and valid for applying for jobs, but as..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more